Lenses with small focal length are ideal for detailed engraving due to the smaller spot size. Those with large focal length are better suited for cutting thick materials for straight cutting edges.
Comparing with other vendors, APC has set itself apart by holding tighter tolerances, better surface quality, lowest (>= 99.6%) total transmission and lowest absorption (<0.17%).
- Premium focus lens for CO2 lasers from American Photonics Co. (APC)
- Lens shape: Meniscus (smaller beam size when compared with Plano convex shape)
- Diameter: 19.05 mm/20 mm/25.4mm or 0.75"/0.79"/1"
- Effective focal Length: 1.0"/1.5"/2"/2.5"/3"/4"/5"/7.5"
- Edge thickness: 0.080" or 2.00 mm
Request More Information
We Also Recommend
4 Core and 6 Core Dust Collector for Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
BESCUTTER C2 CO2 Sealed Glass Laser Tube GSI Technology 90-100W for Replacing Reci W2
BESCUTTER C4 CO2 Sealed Glass Laser Tube GSI Technology 100-130W for Replacing Reci W4