Premium ZnSe Focus Lens for Low Power (up to 500 W) CO2 Lasers by American Photonics Co. (APC)
Lenses with small focal length are ideal for detailed engraving due to the smaller spot size. Those with large focal length are better suited for cutting thick materials for straight cutting edges.
Comparing with other vendors, APC has set itself apart by holding tighter tolerances, better surface quality, lowest (>= 99.6%) total transmission and lowest absorption (<0.17%).
- Premium focus lens for CO2 lasers from American Photonics Co. (APC)
- Lens shape: Meniscus (smaller beam size when compared with Plano convex shape)
- Diameter: 19.05 mm/20 mm/25.4mm or 0.75"/0.79"/1"
- Effective focal Length: 1.0"/1.5"/2"/2.5"/3"/4"/5"/7.5"
- Edge thickness: 0.080" or 2.00 mm
Request More Information
We Also Recommend
Edge auto-detecting feeder For Fabric Cutting CO2 Laser