CO2 Laser Maintenance
- Please check weather X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis, limit switch work effectively.
- Make sure the circulating water level is sufficient in water chiller. It is highly recommended to add distilled water in water chiller for normal temperature environment. If machine is working in the extremely cold area below 40 °f, please use antifreeze.
- Ensure the laser tube is filled with circulating water before working.
- During operation, please always keep your eyes on machine to prevent heated materials catch on fire.
- When daily job is completed, clean up the cutting waste.
- Check the work space and thoroughly clean as necessary.
- Inspect the mirror and lens on the machining head, which should always be free from dust and debris to avoid system damage. See Lens Clean Here.
- Check all ventilation slots and make sure that they are free from contamination, which will allow for continuous flow of extracted air.
- Clean the water tank and replace the circulating water once a week.
- When there is insufficient suction of the fan, first turn off the power supply, removed the inlet and outlet ducts on the fan, removed the dust inside, then turn the fan upside down, and pull out the blades inside, until clean, then install the fan.
- Periodically re-adjust the level of the machine e to ensure the accuracy of cutting.
- If you use fume extractor to ventilate air, routine monitoring of the activated carbon inserts and filter is imperative to maintain maximum extraction efficiency.
HOW TO CLEAN LASER FOCUS LENSES
- Turn off equipment. Have some cleaning wipes on hand.
- Carefully remove lens to prevent falling.
- Gently wipe the lens without damaging the surface.
- Make sure that the concave surface is downward when installing the focus lens.