What is the maintenance needed for the machine?
- Please check weather X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis limit switch work effectively.
- Make sure the circulating water level for the water chiller is sufficient. It is highly recommended to add distilled water to the water chiller for normal temperature environment. If the machine is working in a extremely cold area below 40 °f, please use antifreeze.
- Make sure the laser tube is filled with circulating water before start working.
- During peration, please always keep your eyes on the machine to prevent heated materials catch on fire.
- When the daily job is completed, clean up the cutting waste.
- Check the workspace and thoroughly clean as necessary.
- Inspect the mirror and lens on the laser head, which should always be free from dust and debris to avoid system damage (see Laser Lens Cleaning at the of the page).
- Check all ventilation slots and make sure that they are free from contamination, which will allow for continuous flow of extracted air.
- Clean the water tank of the water chiller and replace the circulating water once a week.
- When there is insufficient suction of the fan, first turn off the power supply, remove the inlet and outlet ducts on the fan, remove the dust inside, then turn the fan upside down, and pull out the blades on the inside until they're clean, then install the fan again.
- Periodically re-adjust the level of the machine to ensure the accuracy of cutting.
- If you use a fume extractor to ventilate air, routine monitoring of the activated carbon inserts and filter is imperative to maintain maximum extraction efficiency.
HOW TO CLEAN LASER FOCUS LENSES
- Turn off the equipment. Have some cleaning wipes on hand.
- Carefully remove the lens to prevent falling.
- Gently wipe the lens without damaging the surface.
- Make sure that the concave surface is downward when installing the focus lens.